We’ve been playing with this idea and I think we’re going to go for it…After lunch on Tuesday, we’re going to dive in back with an acoustic performance from a seminar attendee. One song, right in the middle of the seminar, in front of the seminar audience and industry speakers. If you’re up for the challenge, fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
- Please submit a link to the video of a live acoustic performance of one original song.
- You must submit the song you plan to play at the seminar
- It doesn’t have to be a new video
- While video quality will not play a factor in our decision, we must be able to clearly hear the vocals, words, and music. A video shot with a phone from a quiet place is our suggestion.
- The video link can be from any online source (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc…)
- Your video will not be shared or published, so if it’s unreleased song you want to keep under wraps, your secret is safe with us.
- You must have seminar ticket to be eligible
- Anyone how has a seminar ticket is eligible
- If you are having trouble with the form below, feel free to email us the information at TexasMusicPickers@gmail.com
- Our decision will be based on the quality of vocals, songwriting, and instrumentation.
- The TMP Team as well as a few of the industry attendees from the seminar will decide the winner through a scoring process
- We’ll pick a winner Sunday Night around 7PM
- Submission Deadline is Sunday at 3PM
Music addict, a sucker for heartbreak songs, and avid Houston sports fan! I’am also the Editor-in-Chief of Texas Music Pickers.